Google

Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Mosquito Repellant

Someone gave me this tip. I think there's no harm trying it too.

Try this, it really works. I held off sending this until I tried it myself--in our kitchen. It sure works! While my family members didn't see the fallen mosquitoes, not one has bitten them since we started the experiment? three days ago.


Here's the tip:
Put some water in a white dinner plate (I suppose a small white saucer will do) and add a couple drops of Lemon Fresh Joy Dish Washing Liquid (or any brand of dishwashing liquid.) Set the dish on your porch, patio, picnic table, park bench, or other outdoor area. Not sure what attracts them, the lemon smell, the white plate color, or what, BUT ...mosquitoes flock to it, and drop dead shortly after drinking the Lemon Fresh Joy & water mixture, and usually within about 10 feet of the plate.
TRY IT --- it works just super! It may seem trivial, but it may also help to control mosquitoes around your home, (especially in areas where the dengue and malaria carrying mosquitoes are reaching epidemic proportions) . It is safer than mosquito coils - no offensive odor and harmful fumes, no risk of fire.

No comments: